Saturday, September 10, 2005

Google Earth!

Woo hoo! Google has finally updated the pictures for Singapore! Instead of a blurry mess, we can see everything!

Or close to everything, since the damned clouds are blocking quite a few areas.

So far, I've found these more important spots:
-My house
-TPJC
-Ron's house
-Her house

Coral is sadly blocked by clouds, as is TPS, and as is Sean's house.

However, it's obvious that the images are not recent ones, MJC is still under construction. LoL.

Still, it's nice to see your house from a bird's eye view.

--

I just realised something: One possible reason for me winning the HoH yesterday, could be because she SMSed me early in the morning yesterday.

Hmm...

--

Song of (whatever) switched to Attack with conviction!! by Noriyuki Iwadare, from the Grandia III OST. A decent OST which scores well in the Battle Theme department, but fails horribly in those love theme tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home